Talent and Office Coordinator
Brainjolt is a fast-growing, completely revenue-funded new media company based out of Los Angeles that blends “engagement agency” with “viral network” to bring smile-inducing content to huge, happy audiences across the internet.
We are a small team of scrappy yet professional, hard-working learners. And we’re looking for more like-minded, entrepreneurial talent. Also, our benefits aren't half bad.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a humble but ambitious, razor-sharp office manager who can own our day-to-day office needs and take care of a rapidly growing team. This person will be deeply involved in our day-to-day office operations, including facilities and administration management, and a key player in Brainjolt’s productivity. If you pride yourself on getting things done and and not looking for just another job, we’d love to hear from you!
Brainjolt is on the hunt for an Office Manager to join the team in Pasadena and support this rapidly growing startup by contributing to a blend of operations, administration and special projects.
Who you are
- Organized. You’re a pro at keeping things organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Self Driven. You’re proactive, energetic and have excellent follow through skills.
- A Utility Player. You’re ready to jump in and help out where needed.
What you’ll do
- Organize our new office
- Oversee daily operations of a busy office and rapidly growing team
- Keep the office running smoothly by ordering office supplies / snacks, ensure the office is tidy and presentable, greet guests, run errands, etc.
- Help plan and execute team events – on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Provide general administrative support to People and Culture Department as well as other staff as needed
- Foster a positive team culture
- Be point person for maintenance, mailing, vendors, landlords, service providers, etc.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years running an office for a fast-growing startup of 15+ people
- Event planning experience
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- A smile. We like those around here
- Excellent written/verbal and analytical skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude!
- Ability to juggle many projects at once & thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment that empowers (and then expects) our people to work hard, often independently, and to drive results that directly impact the business. To continue to do this, we need people on the team who are up to the task. People who live our core values naturally and not just to keep their job.
These core values are the real answer to the question Why Brainjolt? And they can be summed up in one word: BECAUSE.
- Brilliance — Your life is optimized for inspiration. You have brainjolts every day.
- Expertise — You own your area and excel in your field.
- Curiosity — You are always learning.
- Analysis — You are devoted to the numbers. You test everything.
- Urgency — You are driven. You have hustle. You are biased toward action.
- Scrappiness — You are strategic to the point of sly. You are occasionally cunning.
- Enthusiasm — You love your work. You love these values. You are inspiring and inspirable.
Since early on, our tagline at 22 Words has been Fight boredom, spread happiness. We strive to do this not just for our audience there, but for our team, too. So in addition to offering basic benefits, here are some additional ways we support our team’s continued personal success and happiness.
- Unlimited PTO
- Home internet & mobile phone assistance
- Gym membership assistance
- 2 tickets to a concert of your choice per year
- Spotify, Netflix, and Audible subscriptions.
- Monthly Personal and business-related book budgets
- Coffee and beer
- And more…
To apply, please visit https://brainjolt-1.workable.com/jobs/591946