Brainjolt is a fast-growing, completely revenue-funded new media company based out of Los Angeles that blends “engagement agency” with “viral network” to bring smile-inducing content to huge, happy audiences across the internet.
We are a small team of scrappy yet professional, hard-working learners. And we’re looking for more like-minded, entrepreneurial talent. Also, our benefits aren't half bad.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
Brainjolt wants to surprise and delight everyone who uses the Internet. In order to do that, we are constantly building new things, testing new features and exploring big ideas. As a Growth Hacker on the product team, you’ll help us execute on all of the ideas we have in our backlog. You’ll use a data- driving approach to conceptualize, test and analyze potential new experiments to determine their viability and potential impact on the growth of Brainjolts properties. Failure is expected in this role; if you are not failing regularly as a Growth Hacker, then you are not being bold enough.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work every day to make better products for our customers all while driving growth for the company
- A/B test everything
- Research, implement, communicate and analyze growth experiments independently, at break-neckspeed
- Define and test optimization hypotheses based on a strong understanding of customer behavior,analytics, marketing, and user experience.
- Deliver an intuitive and visually appealing customer experience, always.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop go-to-market plans for product releases
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience shipping projects from scratch
- A love of data! Being a data-geek is essential for this role (Know any SQL?)
- A clear grasp on the entire funnel
- A never ending pool of ideas on ways to optimize various segments of that funnel
- A history of delivering results in growth experiments
- Impeccable project management, execution, and communication skills
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance.
- You’ll need to be able to hand uncertainty, ambiguityand the challenge of quickly evolving goals. • A scrappy, will-do, attitude
We are fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment that empowers (and then expects) our people to work hard, often independently, and to drive results that directly impact the business. To continue to do this, we need people on the team who are up to the task. People who live our core values naturally and not just to keep their job.
These core values are the real answer to the question Why Brainjolt? And they can be summed up in one word: BECAUSE.
- Brilliance — Your life is optimized for inspiration. You have brainjolts every day.
- Expertise — You own your area and excel in your field.
- Curiosity — You are always learning.
- Analysis — You are devoted to the numbers. You test everything.
- Urgency — You are driven. You have hustle. You are biased toward action.
- Scrappiness — You are strategic to the point of sly. You are occasionally cunning.
- Enthusiasm — You love your work. You love these values. You are inspiring and inspirable.
Since early on, our tagline at 22 Words has been Fight boredom, spread happiness. We strive to do this not just for our audience there, but for our team, too. So in addition to offering basic benefits, here are some additional ways we support our team’s continued personal success and happiness.
- Unlimited PTO
- Home internet & mobile phone assistance
- Gym membership assistance
- 2 tickets to a concert of your choice per year
- Spotify, Netflix, and Audible subscriptions.
- Monthly Personal and business-related book budgets
- Coffee and beer
- And more…